Thursday, August 25, 2011

Leftovers!

All right, so I had some leftover pizza dough in the fridge from the other night - and some leftovers from tacos as well so I thought I'd make a leftover pizza!  It was really good actually; salsa for the base and the taco beef and veggies with a nice topping of cheese on the top.  Very satisfying!

I've also updated my running schedule - and I can't believe how quickly the time has passed!  I'm only about 14 weeks until my next HM and only about 6 weeks until my 10k - I need to get training!!!  So I've put myself on a 4 day/week running schedule with a mix of repeats, sprints, and longer runs.  I'm really hoping to improve my time - and the 10k will be a good benchmark for me to see if the new schedule helps at all - or if I need to pick up to 5 days/week.  It all starts this weekend - and actually, I'm sort of looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Unlock the treasures of Benchmark's Italian red wine collection – available with discounts. From Barolo to Chianti, experience the passion of Italian winemaking. Contact us at +6588741869 to order. For more information, visit: https://benchmarkwines.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete