Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Workout Wednesday - first of 2012!

I'm back into it folks...

After weeks of Turkey dinners, Christmas cookies, birthdays, end-of-school celebrations and "I'm in New York!" treats, I am in need of some serious boot camp-ing.  I have actually posted a picture of Jillian Michaels in her skimpy athletic gear next to my mirror.  She is pointing at me.  It's kinda scary.



But hey, it gets me to the gym!

I've really been mixing it up this week.

I started with a hot flow yoga class on Thursday (I love this stuff).  Man, did my body HURT after that class!  My muscles are really in need of some toning and flexing!

Since then I've moved on to Body Pump, Body Step and several runs.

Variety is the spice of life, right?

This weekend, I'm going to spend some time thinking about specific goals and milestones I want to achieve in my health and fitness lifestyle.  Sure, I'll throw in a couple of 10k runs but what else???

From my very small reading pool, I'd love to hear from you!  What are your H&F goals for 2012??  What crazy things do you think I should get up to??  I'll take any and all suggestions and I'm really looking forward to trying some new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment